Friday, September 20, 2013

Tomboy Taeng In Fanfics

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 6:33 PM
 

Some of TaeNy fanfics are making Taeyeon soooo boyish to the point she looks like a die hard tomboy/butch. Geez, TaeTae is cute, petite, adorable,sexy and pretty..and a bit boyish.. but not overly tomboy that every(or some) fanfic she's almost portrayed as a MAN. That's why when I read fanfics I like the normal-almost true-overly angst-gender problem when family knows kind of a TaeNy fanfic. And most TaeNy fanfics, Taeyeon is the POV of the story. There was only 1 fanfic the I read Tiff is the POV and I like the flow of the story. More realistic(although its just a fiction ..errmm you get what I mean)

source: ASKTAEYEON

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THis is so cute TwT

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review