Saturday, September 21, 2013

Love Sick

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 11:01 PM
by: DrunkenW
                                                       

            sneak peek                                                            


One more bottle of beer and I'm close to oblivion. My head aches. My vision blurred. My heart feels numb.

"God why did you have to let me feel this way? Why me? Why her?", I muttered to myself while I try to hold back the tears. The tears that I have so long suppressed within me. Sometimes I feel like the universe has been playing tricks on me. I fell in love with the most amazing person. She is far from perfect. I am aware of it and yet I fell in love with her. No one is perfect. Yes, no one. I conclude, "No one is perfect. Not even me. Not even love."



MY POV:
One of the fewest Tiffany POV fan fiction. Well for me this was my first Tiffany fic I've read. It's really nice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review