Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thank You Kim Taeyeon

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 10:32 PM


Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+668, -90] Well the fans are in a mental breakdown so as the leader, she's posting to console them. Honestly, the members didn't want to go public with it, they were practically forced to. I'm sure Soshi's having a hard time.

2. [+530, -75] SNSD are at the age to be in love. As a fan, I support them and feel that it's their right to be in love and live as they want.

3. [+459, -144] As expected of the leader ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+46, -11] I thought of a lot of things while listening to the song... As an SNSD fan, this is our first time experiencing something like this and I know we should be cool about it but it's easier than it sounds... We should be the one supporting them but Taeyeon's the one supporting us ㅠㅠㅠ This is why I love her, she's always thinking of her fans ㅠㅠ Comeback soon... love you. 

5. [+45, -6] It really feels like she's by our side, patting our backs, saying it'll be okay..

6. [+44, -20] As a Sone, I was really upset because of SNSD... but after listening to Taeyeon on Instagram, I really reflected on myself.. ㅜㅜ I should be the one giving the girls strength but I'm the one receiving it instead.. ㅠㅠ I guess this is why I'm their fan...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review