Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paparazzi Tailing Sunny (2014.01.15)

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 6:16 AM
Paparazi was tailing Sunny while she was driving her way home for dinner. Thus, accusing Sunny's fans stalking her.


"Lee Hyeonhee from TV Report is accusing Taiwanese fans of stalking Sunny, even though she said it was reporters."


[Sunny's Twitter] (you can't see the tweet anymore, she deleted it)
"간만에부모님계신집에서밥좀먹으려고운전해서가는길입니다..운전이능숙하지못해꼬리떼기같은거못합니다.저무섭고불안한건둘째치고요그렇게운전하시다그쪽때문에다른분들사고납니다..오늘은건지실거없으니까따라오지말아주세요" 

[TRANS]

I'm driving, on my way to my parents' house in a long time. I'm not used to driving, so I'm not good at tailing people off. never mind the fact that I'm scared and worried. if you drive like that, others will get into accident because of you. There's nothing to get from me (like dating). So stop following me around.




Sunny eonni

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review