Sunday, October 20, 2013

Citrus

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 8:49 PM
 
 (yuri, angst, drama, romance, step-sisterly love)
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 My POV:
I like this manga especially the drawing─the art style is so good. I don't usually read manga with old drawing styles and not so fabby style. And for the story.. I don't know with you guys, but this is my first encounter to read a step-sisterly love, because most manga I read about this is really BLOOD RELATED (Candy Boy). I mean ew ew ew!? I can't imagine myself going deeper with my gahdamn sizzy! Just Ew! I can tolerate this since they are not blood related and not retards, so it's ok for me.

About the romance.. It's going well. I don't know if you want smuts but I'm still not seeing really much here so it's ok. At least no licking of pussycats for now. It's better if their relationship goes slowly rather than first meeting then have sex. (I just don't like going fast!)

I go for 2 thumbs up with this yuri manga! Read it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review