Monday, March 31, 2014

Dear Taeyeonologist

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 10:20 AM
[140331]

I would like to thank my beloved friend, Taeyeonologist, for giving me these. TBH I did not expect anything from you..so fuck you...
 I LOVE YOU ♥

There, I said it. I love you... LOL I'm not scared to say it. I'm not even kidding or lying 100% LEGIT you fucking faggot!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! LOLing on your letter, but, really. You have a good hand writing. FUCK!


I will be using this pen! (coming soon)


After receiving the package, I used it.


Indirect kiss~





Just...just ... I'm happy and contented of what we are right now. Let's just be US. I will not say it again, cos you already know and we've talked about it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fucker <3

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review