Friday, August 16, 2013

Seriously. Stop It!

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 8:07 AM

Why oh why my dear fellow TaeNy shippers(especially to the super hardcore delusional shippers out there)? Why must you comment such things to TaeYeon's IG? If you have such tingling feelings inside your cores because of TaeNy moments kindly tell it to other locksmiths. Orrr just roll over the floor and STOP commenting TaeYeon's IG! This is not the 1st time that happened and I even read thousands of comments about taeny sex lesbian fuck finger her ahh ahhh yeah...like WTF is wrong with you guys?! I'm getting pissed of your disrespectful comments to TaeYeon! 

I love TaeNy.
I'm a shipper, a locksmith.
Big hopes, TaeNy is real.
Big feels, TaeNy is real.
They are like sisters.
Best friends.
Or more than best friends.
I believe in TaeNy!

MOREOVER I DO NOT DO DISRESPECTFUL THINGS(comment below the belt stuff) TO TAENY. KNOW YOUR LIMIT AS A FAN!

PS. I HATE YOU OVERLY DELUSIONAL SHITS OUT THERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review